Terms & Conditions
1. Welcome to The Made In Nepal
Welcome to The Made In Nepal. We are glad you are here. Please make yourself comfortable and have a good time shopping or selling your products with us.
The Made In Nepal dot com is an e-commerce marketplace operated by Swadeshi Utpadan Private Limited, having its registered address at Koteshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal. It is validly registered as a private limited company in the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal to provide services relating to e-commerce marketplace via www.TheMadeInNepal.com, hereafter referred to as TMIN.com or TMIN.
2. Definition of Terms and Services
Our brands, websites, applications, products and services hereby will be referred to as
“Services”. Any community guidelines and supplemental terms provided to you for the Services that you use is collectively referred to as “Terms”. The Terms are legally binding contract between you and TMIN.
3. Membership Eligibility
Authority: You agree that you are permitted to use the Services under applicable law. If you are using the Services on behalf of a company, business or other entity, you represent that you have the legal authority to accept these Terms on behalf of that entity, in which case that entity accepts these Terms, and “you” means that entity. If you are accessing an account(s) on behalf of the account owner (e.g., as an administrator, consultant, analyst, etc.), the Terms apply to your activities on behalf of the account owner. You’re solely responsible for any activity on your account. If you’re sharing an account with other people, then the person whose financial information is on the account will ultimately be responsible for all activity.
Age: If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you cannot register as a member for the website and cannot sell, purchase or advertise for any items on the TMIN. If TMIN finds this violated, TMIN reserves the right to terminate your membership.
4. Using the Services
TMIN Services helps connect people to make, advertise, sell and buy unique products and services that are produced in Nepal both nationally and globally. By using the Services, you agree to the Terms and the policies in our Privacy Policies. This agreement becomes effective upon acceptance in registration for new users at TMIN. TMIN may amend this agreement and update in the website at any time. Our users must be aware of its existence and hence abide by the rules and regulations.
5. Members Conduct: Members must:
- Provide true, accurate, current and valid information about oneself.
- Choose an appropriate username.
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- Protect ones password.
6. Member Conduct: You agree NOT to use the Services to:
- Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Services or to our servers, systems, network or data.
- Make available any content that is harmful, hateful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, or invasive of another’s privacy, racially or ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Make available any content or product that you do not possess the right to make available, that infringes trademark or copyright or other proprietary rights of any person or entity.
- Post content containing advertisements or other commercial solicitations without our prior written permission.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers, systems or networks connected to the Services in any way.
- Violate any other applicable laws of regulations.
7. Account Termination
If members provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete then TMIN has reasonable grounds to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site. Finding that you are underage can also trigger the termination of your account at TMIN.
We’d hate to see you go, but you may terminate your account with TMIN at any time from your account settings. If there are any outstanding bills, they need to be paid.
8. Fees and Services
Membership is free of charge at TMIN. It does not charge any fee for browsing, selling and buying on the Site. You are responsible for paying all fees associated with the use of the Site and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes, charges etc. levied thereon. TMIN also reserves the right to take legal action in case of non-payment of fees by you to TMIN.
9. Your Content
Content that you post using our Services is your content (referred to it as “Your Content”). We don’t make any claim to it, which includes anything you post using our
Services (like shop names, profile pictures, listing photos, listing descriptions, reviews, comments, videos, usernames, etc.).
- Responsibility for Your Content. You understand that you are solely responsible for Your Content. You represent that you have all necessary rights to Your Content and that you’re not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting it.
- Permission to Use Your Content By posting Your Content through our Services, you grant TMIN a license to use it. We don’t claim any ownership to Your Content, but we have your permission to use it to help TMIN function and grow. That way, we won’t infringe any rights you have in Your Content and we can help promote it. .For example, you acknowledge and agree TMIN may offer you or TMIN buyers promotions on the Site, from time to time, that may relate to your listings.
- Rights You Grant to TMIN. (Here’s the legal version of the last section). By posting Your Content, you grant TMIN a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use, display, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, store, and prepare derivative works of Your Content. This allows us to provide the Services and to promote TMIN, your TMIN shop, or the Services in general, in any formats and through any channels, including across any TMIN Services, our partners, or third-party website or advertising medium. You agree not to assert any moral rights or rights of publicity against us for using Your Content. Consider these examples: if you upload a photo or video of a listing on your TMIN shop, we have permission to display it to buyers, and we can resize or enhance it so it looks good to a buyer using our mobile app. We can feature your products often along with your shop name on our homepage, in one of our blogs or even on a billboard to help promote your business and TMIN’s.
- Reporting Unauthorized Content. TMIN has great respect for intellectual property rights, and is committed to following appropriate legal procedures to remove infringing content from the Services.
- Inappropriate, False, or Misleading Content. This should be common sense, but there are certain types of content we don’t want posted on TMIN’s Services (for legal reasons or otherwise).
Users will indemnify and hold us (and our staff, agents, joint ventures and other employees), harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
12. Buying and Selling
TMIN advises you not to test the site with false purchases or sales, as it will put you at legal risk. It is a crime to use a false name, other false personal information or an invalid Card details knowingly.
We encourage our buyers on the Site to post feedback about the seller once the purchase is closed. We believe that constructive criticism is an opportunity for the sellers to make their products even better.
13. Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Items You Purchase. You understand that TMIN does not manufacture, store, or inspect any of the items sold through our Services. We provide the marketplaces, the individual items are produced, listed, and sold directly by independent sellers, so TMIN cannot and does not make any warranties about their quality, safety, or even their legality. Any legal claim related to an item you purchase must be brought directly against the seller of the item. You release TMIN from any claims related to items sold through our Services, including for defective items, misrepresentations by sellers, or items that caused physical injury (like product liability claims).
Content You Access. You may come across materials that you find offensive or inappropriate while using our Services. We make no representations concerning any content posted by users through the Services. TMIN is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of content posted by users that you accessed through the Services. You release us from all liability relating to that content.
14. Changes to the Terms
We may update these Terms from time to time. If we believe that the changes are material, we’ll definitely let you know by posting the changes through the Services and/or sending you an email or message about the changes. That way you can decide whether you want to continue using the Services. Changes will be effective upon the posting of the changes unless otherwise specified. You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any changes. Your use of the Services following the changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms.
15. Governing Law
The User Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Nepal
16. Contact Information
If you have any questions about the Terms, please email us at email@example.com.
Last updated on 1st Nov, 2020